Ural Pittsburgh - Our Sales Process
The text below will give you an idea of of our sales process and answers a lot of questions customers have asked us in a past.
Our dealership, Ural Pittsburgh, started in 2017 as of off-shoot of our motorcycle rental/sales effort & most importantly, from being a long-time Ural owners since 2010. Although we sell 70% of our units online, we felt Pittsburgh was a perfect place to build up the local Ural rider’s community.
Ural Pittsburgh is located in Carnegie, PA just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. We keep a large selection of Ural’s in stock or in our on-order pipeline. We have grown rapidly to be the 2nd largest dealership in the country and are gunning to be #1. We price them right, have a Ural trained service department and & sell Ural parts and accessories from several manufactures in our online catalog. We get rave reviews for our customer service and you will find all of our staff heavily engaged with our customers from initial interest, unit selection, financing and pick up/delivery.
Purchasing a Ural takes 7 Steps…
Step #1 - Pick a bike model
Ural’s come in 2 models…
- Gear Up - 2 wheel drive with a base cost of $16,995
- cT - 1 wheel drive & sits about 4 inches lower than a Gear Up with a base cost of $14,995
Step #2 - Pick factory installed options - Available for either bike model – Adds $ to base cost
- Custom colors – Anything but OD Green, Slate Grey or Burgundy Satin +$1000
- Black Powertrain +$1,000
- Sidecar Undercoating +$600
- Sidecar Innercoating +$600
- Tool Box on top of the gas tank +$200
- 3rd Year Extended Warranty +$850
Step #3 - Pick a color
Urals come in 70+ Colors. We stock or already have on order 15-20 of these colors. For the rest, it takes 60-70 days for the unit to be manufactured, painted and shipped to a New Jersey Port. From there it takes 6-8 days to reach our warehouse.
Custom colors – Anything but OD Green, Slate Grey or Burgundy Satin +$1000
Step #4 - Pick Accessories
A Ural is like a LEGO set. On a base bike, with or without factory installed ooptions, you can add on a host of accessories from a list of about 200. Below is a link to our parts & accessory online catalog, We suggest going through the catalog and saving individual items in the wish list. You can email that list to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion with our team.
Step # 5 - Current Inventory
Below is a link to our current inventory & the units en route to us. It changes frequently so please check back. We carry base models, off-road builds and custom colors.
Step # 6 - Financing
For customers wishing to finance, we work with Freedom Road Financial. They are a national powersports lending company providing retail loans through authorized dealers. Please see their website at https://www.frfl.com/ for more information about them. We will also work with you and any lending facility of your choice.
Step # 7 - Shipping or Pick/Up
- Local, you can pick your bike up at our location.
- < 500 miles of us, we will deliver for free in one of our truck/trailers
- >500 miles from us, We will ship your bike to you at no cost using HaulBikes, a major motorcycle only shipping company. We have negotiated lowers rates and expedited shipping with them.
- Shipping time <500 miles is 7-10 days from final assembly and final purchase
- Shipping time >500 miles is 14-21 days from final assembly and final purchase